We have offered quality, state-of-the-art auto body repairs since 1934. A neighborhood downtown institution, established and running at the same easy-to-access location for 80 years. That’s record setting! We’re the longest continuously owned auto body repair service of its kind in Chicago and Illinois! Additionally, we have expanded our service area by acquiring a 30-year auto body repair shop on Kedzie in the Little Village neighborhood on the near southwest side of Chicago.
Family owned and operated, we offer unparalleled quality, service and convenience to both Chicago and suburban customers.
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Free vehicle pickup and delivery
- Over 30 certified technicians on staff 6 days a week
- Exclusive “Express Repair Process“
- Extended and weekend hours for your convenience
- 24 Hour Towing
- Lifetime warranty on all collision repairs – View our warranty [PDF]
- 80+ Years of State-of-the-Art Repairs and Claim Handling Experience
Quality, state-of-the-art repairs. Intelligent, professional service. We respect our customers and our employees, in the same manner. There are virtually no limits which we will go to satisfy and exceed our customers expectations. We will deliver excellence in our product and receive a fair and reasonable profit in return. We shall reinvest these profits in necessary training and equipment in order to provide our customers the very finest repairs in the most timely manner. All the aforementioned shall insure the continued growth and perpetuity of our business and continued service to our community.
Intelligent, professional auto body repair and claims service is our pledge to you. Our commitment to service and 100% customer satisfaction is unparalleled in the body shop and collision repair industry. We handle the entire insurance claims process for you, no hassles, with the end result being a stress-free repair experience. All auto body and paintwork have 100% lifetime warranties – View our warranty [PDF].
A lifetime warranty goes with every auto body and paint job at Erie-LaSalle. Our highly trained collision repair technicians carefully watch every detail of the auto body repair process. An extensive quality control system assures a flawless finish on every repair. We use only the highest quality, factory paint system and materials to assure the process is perfect. We also use precision high tech frame/unibody straightening equipment to ensure your car is restored to factory specifications.
Our high tech office includes computerized estimating, digital imaging, computerized production processing, and the latest in auto body repair and spray paint technology. Unlike other body shops, we believe in utilizing the most advanced technology available to guarantee the highest quality repair. At Erie-LaSalle, our commitment to continued education and training is essential to ensuring your satisfaction.
Insurance Claims Experts
Let the insurance experts at Erie-LaSalle take the hassle out of the dreaded insurance claims process. Our entire staff are experienced and trained in insurance claims handling. Erie-LaSalle is networked and digitally linked to all insurance companies. Using the latest computerized estimating and digital imaging technology, our professionals can seamlessly handle the claims process in a matter of minutes – globally! We know exactly how, who, where and when to contact insurance claims departments. After an accident, simply contact our able staff and we will handle the entire process for you. We will gladly explain and guide you from the initial reporting of the claim, appraisal process, repair process and final delivery of your perfectly restored vehicle. Just as you rely on competent professionals such as doctors, lawyers and accountants, you can count on the Professionals at Erie-LaSalle to handle your insurance claims and collision repair needs. We have been providing these services for 80 years – no one in Chicago has done it longer! No one.
Through the utilization of high-tech paint baking ovens and streamlined body repair processes, Erie-LaSalle has perfected the art of “express repairs”. Many times, through the implementation of four express processes, repairs can be made in a day or two, where the competition may take weeks. We understand the inconvenience of being without your vehicle, and we have invested heavily in equipment and production processes to deliver a quality repair in the most timely manner possible.
The quality of our work and our professionalism has been recognized by many leading organizations:
- Assured Performance Network: A nationwide co-op of best-in-class certified shops
- Automotive Service Association [ASA]
- DuPont Performance Alliance: A nationwide group of DuPont certified shops
- Illinois Automobile Dealer Association [IADA]
- Inner Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair [I-CAR]
- Society of Collision Repair Specialists [SCRS]
- Association of Automotive Service Professionals of Illinois [AASPI]
- I-CAR Collision Repair Education Foundation
- River North Business Association [RNBA] – 2008 Business of the Year
- Greater North Michigan Avenue Association [GNMAA]
- Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce [LPCC]
- Streeterville Chamber of Commerce
- Old Town Chamber of Commerce
- City Club of Chicago
- River North Residents Association [RNRA]
- Little Village Chamber of Commerce [LVCC]